Priced Per Area
There are two types of anti-ageing procedures that can be performed to help correct skin and skin tightening – Microneedling and Plasma Fibroblast
Plasma Fibroblast treatment treats sagging, baggy skin on upper eyelid and lower eyelids and under and around the eye to provide the results of a non-surgical eye lift (blepharoplasty), and can also be used for reducing wrinkles, crows feet, frown lines and marionette lines, creating similar effects to that of a face lift, but without the surgery. We also can use it to get rid of moles and skin tags, dark spots and so much more.
How does Plasma Eye Lifting work?
The treatment process is based on the creation of series of minute dots adjacent to the tension lines on the skin. Using the state of matter known as Plasma, ionisation of gases from the atmosphere are triggered to create a micro-electrical discharge which sublimates excessive sagging of the upper skin layer known as the epidermis.
An increase in the production of proteins, collagen, and elastin is also stimulated and this continues over the next few weeks, reinforcing the firming and tightening created during the procedure.
This process creates an instant contraction and tightening of skin fibres to create a lifting, remodelling and rejuvenating effect and so provide the results of a non-surgical blepharoplasty but is more affordable with less down-time and without the associated risks orneed for injectable anaesthetic.
Prices Vary depending on area- Visit our booking link for prices
One treatment is usually enough to achieve desired results. After 1 month, on check-up appointment, the artist determines if an additional treatment is necessary. The results are expected to last for at least 9 months.
Consultation is 30min ( Therapist will go over everything) consultation can also be done over the phone with clear pics sent in to us.
For more before and after photos please visit our instagram
Scroll down for more info and Q&A’s
Plasma Fibroblast is a relatively new innovation in the beauty industry in North America but has been used for a number of years in Europe. Fibroblast, plasma skin tightening, plasma pen and Fibroblast Plasma are a few names this procedure goes by, it is considered to be a minimally invasive procedure with little to no risk and much more affordable then surgery. The extremely accurate hand held device works by utilizing the voltage in the air between its tip and the natural gasses emitted from our skin, to form a plasma charge. A small electrical arc is created and instantly shrinks the targeted skin. The tissues retract and tighten giving you more youthful looking skin.
Plasma Fibroblast treatment is able to treat a number of imperfections without any actual cutting of the skin. It can be used for:
- Eyelid Tightening, including lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin.
- Skin imperfections, including skin tags and sunspots.
- Improvement in the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishing Stretch marks.
- Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy.
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Ear area
- Crows feet
- Remove Skin tags
- Plump lips
and so many other areas and benefits
One treatment of Plasma Fibroblast is usually enough to achieve desired results. After 1 month, on check-up appointment, the artist determines if an additional treatment is necessary. The results are expected to last for at least 9 months.
Advantages of Plasma Fibroblast vs surgery
- No cutting of the skin
- No injections
- No stitches required
- Very low-risk procedure (minimal risk)
- Minimal side effects and far less downtime
- Quick and easy procedure
- Non-invasive treatment
- No bleeding
- Most patients can return to work the same day
- Significant cost saving
- Painless with anesthetic cream
Frequently asked questions
WHAT CAN I EXPECT:
- Immediately following your Plasma Fibroblast procedure, the area will appear to be darker and bolder in color and more sharply defined. This can last up to a week after the treatment while the initial healing process takes place. The treated area may feel a bit like sunburn afterwards but there should be minimal discomfort.
- During the initial healing period, there should be minimal scabbing or flaking of the skin. If there is some scabbing or flaking, do not pick, and allow the scab or dry skin to come off on its own.
- The complete healing process for Plasma Fibroblast takes about 6-8 weeks, at which time the true color of the skin is evident.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY NEW PLASMA FIBROBLAST TREATMENT:
Well you can sit back, relax, and do nothing! Seriously.
We have had the best results with the “Do Nothing” healing method and it makes it easier for everyone! We recommend washing the fibroblasted area GENTLY 2-3 times a day with lukewarm water and a disposable paper towel or cotton round. Pat the Plasma Fibroblast area dry and keep it out of the sun throughout the healing process. Do not apply any cosmetics in this area for AT LEAST 10-14 days. Just keep the area clean and let it breathe! If your skin starts to feel tight and dry around the fourth or fifth day, you may then use a SMALL amount of Egyptian Magic (provided at your appointment) IF NEEDED. If you DO need to moisturize, please do so sparingly.
WHAT CAN I NOT DO:
- You may shower or bathe normally, but avoid getting any soaps, shampoos or other cleansers on the Plasma Fibroblasted area for the first five days as they can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilise in the dermis.
- DO NOT pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the skin fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of collagen and plasma.
- IMPORTANT: Once the flakes have fallen off, a pink layer of skin will be there after a few weeks to month it will start to go back to normal skin color
- DO NOT apply make-up to the area for the first 2 weeks. Cosmetics of any kind may interfere with the healing and color of your tattoo.
- DO NOT use Vaseline, Neosporin or other petroleum based products while healing.
- DO NOT bleach, tint or dye the area for one month following the procedure.
- DO NOT apply any anti-acne products (e.g. Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Proactiv, etc.) or lightening creams (skin bleaching creams) such as hydroquinone to the treated area while healing.
- No anti-aging products or facial products containing Alpha Hydroxyls (AHAs), Retin-A, Lactic or Glycolic Acids
- Do not thread, wax, or use hair removal products on the treated area while healing.
- NO exercising and/or sweating for a few days prior to getting tattooed and for one week after.
- NO swimming pools, jacuzzis or other bodies of water for two weeks.
- Do not soak your face underwater in a bathtub or allow the shower to spray directly in your face for two weeks.
- Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading and discoloration of the skin. Once completely healed, you may apply sunscreen on the treated area. Wear large sunglasses and a hat for further protection. Rinse and dry the area thoroughly when in contact with chlorine.
- Glycolic acid, microdermabrasion, and chemical face peel products must be kept away from the area as continued use could get in the way of healing
- If you are having laser resurfacing or laser hair removal after your skin has healed, please inform the laser technician. Continue at your own discretion. Laser procedures may darken, lighten, or discolor the area.
- Once thePlasma Fibroblasted area is completely healed, any changes or additions that need to be made can be done at your follow-up appointment no sooner than 6-8 weeks later.
HOW DOES Plasma Fibroblast WORK?
The Plasma treatment uses the fourth state of matter – plasma. Tissues treated “sublimate” and we avoid spreading unwanted heat to the surrounding areas. The principle is to ionize gases in the air to create a small electrical arch, similar to a tiny lightning bolt, with which dermal and epidermal areas, which are affected by aesthetic problems, may be treated without spreading unwanted heat to the surrounding areas.
When the electrical arch – plasma – touches the skin surface, the heat widens the acne and is transferred into the epidermis all the way to the papillary layer which contains fibroblast cells. The result is contraction and tightening of the skin cells. Consequently, the excess skin is reduced and the result is comparable to lifting or wrinkle reduction.
HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT TAKE?
First, the topical anaesthetic (cream) is applied, minimizing the risk of pain and numbing the treated area. The anaesthetic takes effect 20 minutes after the application. Plasma Fibroblast itself does not last long, 20–30 minutes depending on the area. The duration of the treatment (with anaesthetic application): 60–90 minutes.
IS THE PROCEDURE PAINFUL?
Plasma Fibroblast is a non-invasive procedure with minimal level of pain. It is virtually painless, as the treated area is numbed before the treatment. After the treatment the treated area is red (7–14 days) and some patients may experience some swelling, which may last up to 3–4 days. At the site of each spot a small crust will form. They should not be touched and you should wait for 5-10 days for them to fall off naturally. During the procedure the clients may feel some discomfort, not actual pain, depending on the treated area of the face/body.
WHICH ARE THE MOST COMMON Plasma Fibroblast PROCEDURES?
– Eyelid lift (upper, lower)
– Resurfacing of wrinkled areas (crows feet, labial, nasolabial, worry lines, smile lines …).
– Removal of different kinds of moles.
– Ear area
IS Plasma Fibroblast TREATMENT SAFE?
The treatment is very safe, as it is a non-surgical procedure. It has a negligible amount of possible side effects and serious complications alike. The procedure is based on the natural stimulation of skin regeneration, so the excesses which may be seen in the world of traditional surgery are not possible.
The Plasma Fibroblast treatment takes a very short time, with stress on the aftercare, as, in case the client neglects the instructions for aftercare, the treated area may suffer from: inflammation, hyper-pigmentation, scarring …
If a follow up is necessary we will offer Feel The Heal Clients Only 50% off their follow up appointment
ARE THERE ANY POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF THE Plasma Fibroblast TREATMENT?
The Plasma Fibroblast treatment is an exceptionally safe procedure with virtually no side effects or they occur very rarely. Possible side effects are inflammation, scarring or minor change in skin pigmentation, which is very rare. It is highly important for each client to follow the instructions for aftercare closely. Crusts which occur after the treatment are part of the treatment and will fall off after 5-10 days. Minor swelling after treating the area around the eyes is normal and will disappear after 3–5 days, depending on the client’s sensitivity.
MAY I USE MAKEUP AFTER THE Plasma Fibroblast TREATMENT?
Do not use makeup after the treatment, as it generally is not sterile. First 5–7 days after the treatment or until the crusts fall off, When the crusts fall off, you may apply some makeup if necessary,
ARE THE RESULTS VISIBLE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TREATMENT?
The results are visible immediately after the treatment, but we have to inform the client that the maximum results will be visible after 3–4 weeks when the skin enters the third phase of the healing – collagen and connective tissue growth. So, results are visible immediately, but the end results follow after 3–4 weeks after the treatment.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR A PERFECT RESULT?
It depends on the state of the clients’ skin and the desired degree of correction. The client is often satisfied after only one treatment, of course if, e.g. the wrinkles are not very deep, but due to the simplicity of the procedure and the affordable price the clients opt for two or even three treatments to achieve a perfect result. The procedure may be repeated after 4.
Generally 2 sessions are required
HOW LONG WILL THE EFFECT OF THE Plasma Fibroblast TREATMENT LAST?
The results of the Plasma Fibroblast treatment are permanent and may be visible for years. But we should acknowledge that the aging process is continuous and thus the skin ages every day after the procedure and this cannot be stopped. The results of this method are permanent, but when we talk about mimic facial lines (worry lines) these may recur quickly because muscles are stronger than the skin and consequently the lines recur.
What are the Contraindications?
- Clients should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no preexisting health conditions. If the client displays signs of cold or flu the treatment should be rescheduled.
- Clients skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
- Clients prone to keloid scars are not ideal candidates.
- Clients with diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
- Clients with a sunburn/sun tan should postpone treatment.
- Clients who have a history of Hyperpigmentation are not ideal candidates.
- Clients must not display any tanning at the time of the treatment.
- Clients must not display Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters). You will need to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing an outbreak. If you have experienced Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters) in the past you must see your Medical Doctor and obtain a prescription for Valtrex and begin taking it 3 days before treatment and for 4 days following treatment. (This applies for treatments surrounding the lip area only)
- Not for clients with pace makers.
- Not for clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This treatment is only recommended on light-medium skin tones . Anyone with a darker complexions is at risk for Hyperpigmentation.
DAY OF TREATMENT
On the treatment day, it is recommended that no make-up is worn on the treatment area. You may take an anti-histamine 30 minutes prior to your appointment to help with swelling and continue to take anti-histamines for 2-3 days following your appointment.
A numbing agent is applied and left to take effect for up to 30 minutes. When the treatment area is sufficiently numb, the session begins with multiple connections of the fibroblast tip, spaced closely together. You may feel some heat in the treatment area, which may be uncomfortable and slightly irritating. Treatment time is usually between 10-40 minutes, depending on the size of the area.
Immediately after treatment the area may be red and mildly swollen with small carbon crusts (spots). You may experience a sensation similar to a sun burn which will likely last a few hours. Swelling may intensify over the following few hours and more so when eyes are treated and may last 2-3 days. The carbon crusts will lift within 5 -12 days depending on the individual and area treated. Results gradually improve over the course of the following 8 weeks.
Following treatment you will be given thorough aftercare instructions to ensure that you see the best results. . In the week following treatment (or until the treatment area has fully healed) an exfoliating wash or cleanser should not be used. Instead opt for a pH balanced soap (dove), and avoid rubbing the area.
Follow us on www.instagram.com/feeltheheal for more before and after photos